UNSW offers a wide range of Scholarships and Awards to support International undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students commencing full-time study at UNSW. The list of the specific scholarships are found at the official website (link found below).
University of New South Wales, Australia
Level/Field(s) of study:
Eligible Undergraduate and Postgraduate coursework Programmes offered at the University
Number of Scholarships:
The scholarships may provide full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies.
Recipients must be:
- • an International student
- • Be commencing full-time study on campus in a UNSW Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework program (excluding PG online and UNSW Canberra)
- • Must have received an offer of admission* into an eligible program for Term 2 2021 by Wednesday 31 March 2021 .* Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- • Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- • Undergraduate or Postgraduate English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 2, 2021.
To apply, you must submit a Term 2 2021 – UNSW International Scholarships Application by 11.59PM AEST, Wednesday, 31 March 2021.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.scholarships.unsw.edu.au/term-2-2021-unsw-international-scholarships